These earrings are handcrafted by Pillar of Salt Studio from solid copper.
– They are quite light and have been antiqued for a vintage, rustic look.
– Metal: solid copper, including the ear wires. (I also have the same design with surgical steel ear wires in my shop.)
– Length: they hang 1.75″ from the piercing and are 1″ wide. The circle part is about the size of a quarter.
– Clear coated to preserve the antiqued finish.
– Because each pair is handmade, please expect slight differences from those shown in the photos.
– Your pair of earrings comes neatly packaged in a small box ready for gift-giving.
– Copper is the traditional gift for the 7th and 22nd wedding anniversaries.